Monday, November 12, 2012

Movie sharing 《不老騎士-歐兜邁環台日記》

     Today, my friends and i had decided watching a movie called  《不老騎士-歐兜邁環台日記》.It is a documentary which recorded a trip around Taiwan by motorcycles. In the movie, there were 17 senior citizen whose average age is 81 years old! Such a high age and i admired their spirit. They had surrounded their trip together by riding motorcycle for 13 days.



     Although all of them already over 80 years old, they still persisted their dream to travel around Taiwan and forget their actual age in 13 days. One of the old man brought his wife's photo who had passed away along the trip. He said that he had promised her to travel again if he can live until 80 years old. He had achieved and accomplished his promise. It was touching story and made me crying in theater.




     In the trip, there was a leader called Qing-yan Lai. He had suffer gastric ulcer before he start the trip. He thought he had fully recovered but his son still didn't allow him to go on the dangerous trip. At last, he successfully convinced his son. Unfortunately, he felt uncomfortable on third day of the trip and his gastric had bled again. He was nerve wracking and felt pain continuously until brought into hospital. He felt shame and sorry to his team mate. He tried his best and rejoined his mate after finishing inject blood into his gastric. He concerned his mate by optimistic mind in order to encourage them keep energy and determination.



     I strongly recommended this movie to all of you. You will associate your grandparents by their mind and dream. I thought my grandparents have a dream themselves even same like those senior citizen or others. Anyway, I will introspect myself and keep optimistic mind in my life.


=end=

3 comments:

  1. When I was in senior high school, my Chinese teacher played a series of advertisements that are all touching stories, one of them is “不老騎士”. Although it’s just the short version of the movie, I was so touched by it. I was thinking, everyone in the world will one day become old, but when the day come, will we still have the passion to life? Or even worse, I don’t have the passion like them even I am so young now. So, I am really admire them and, I think, it’s so important to have own passion and dream, and I am still looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    This is one of the movies that I want to watch!
    Because my teacher introduced this movie and this Commercial that they have appeared to us in class.
    After finish watch the commercial, I was so...impressed !!
    There are someone who care about the age, don't try to achieve the goal, I think they are very cool.
    I think it’s important to have dream everytime.
    Even at the age of 80, I want to be like them who have courage!

    ReplyDelete