Sunday, October 28, 2012

Volunteer Work with children

     I took part in some volunteer work today. It is a society(愛心服務隊) activity which assembled by Overseas Chinese Student(政大僑生聯誼會) in NCCU. Theme of this activity is "Halloween".

     I attended this activity with my friends from Malaysia. The main goal taking part this activity is to cancel out the time of dormitory service. Thus, all of us are willing attended it.




     All of the children are half Taiwanese. Their parents either mother or father is came from others country.


     I was divided to a pair of brother and sister who are from Korea. Brother called Lee Ye Han and he is fourteen years old, his sister called Lee Yoon Soh who is nineteen years old. Yoon Soh always stay with me everywhere. We chatted about some interesting topics like artists, singers, TV shows, just to name a few. I found that Gangnam Style is really popular topic not only teenager but chidlren.





     They were excited when it was a station game noon. One of the game is wrapping bandage around leader's body in limitted time. I was wrap by them rudely and it was a terrible experience.

     In this Halloween day, all of the chilren had been given lot of sweets, chocolates, biscuits, cakes, etc. They were exhilarate and give a big smile when they received those gifts at last.



     I will attend this volunteer work next semester! Children need our love, patient and time. We have responsibility to let them grow up with joy and obstacle. It may let them be optimistic and responsibility in future.



















All of the children is like a 'Angel'.


Our poster!






=end=

1 comment:

  1. It's for sure these children will face many kind of difficulties. When facing a totally different culture and environment. When I saw your post I was quite excited. Because that I was from Korea Language and Culture Department, I would really want to have a chance to interact with people from Korea. Thanks for the sharing. Perhaps I will attend this great activity next time.

    ReplyDelete