Monday, December 17, 2012

Bigtom 美國冰淇淋文化館

     Before i wrote this blog, I must emphasize that i am a Malaysian again here. I had searched for lots of delicious foods and desserts which i must not miss before i came to Taiwan. 'Bigtom' is the one of the desserts which i most admired. I know this dessert through a drama called '海派甜心'. 


     I attracted and slobbered in front of screen. "I want taste this when i'm in Taiwan!". I researched locations of Bigtom which is nearest from my university. Besides, i checked flavor which sold in Bigtom. From its website, I know that Bigtom is a brand which registered in US firstly. Taiwan is the only one country that was authorized having the brand. 

     Bigtom International Company markets and sells certified all-natural super premium ice cream which less air overrun items to an established and expanding global marketplace.





     I chose Freshly Baked Waffles which is Strawberry Party theme. It was huge and out of my thought. The fresh and juicy strawberry made me feel like stay in paradise. The chocolae and peanut flavored ice cream, called "It's a goody", is the favorite of the leading actress in that drama . Happiness fully appears on my face because of the  ice cream, crispy waffle, juicy strawberry and the honey sauce.  



      I think you really want to taste it even a bite. Don't hesitate anymore although it is costly. Frankly speaking, I think Bigtom is the most delicious ice cream for me until now.


     Here is the official website: http://www.bigtom.us/


=end=

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a big fan of ice cream. If I have the opportunity, I would like to try all kinds of ice cream. The tasty taste is really fantastic and mesmerizing. The pictures that you offered are really amazing. They seem to be super delicious! There are many brands of ice cream in Taiwan, such as COLDSTONE, 31 ice cream. I think each of them has their own specialty! Glad to learn that you are a ice cream lover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!I think that I'm a kind of person that do not eat sweets often, and I also think that sweets don't really attract me, so I don't know much about sweets. But I think that the pictures you share are awesome, making the ice cream tasty, and be able to make lots of customers to shop there. And is lucky to you that you can have such a good-looking ice cream for dessert!

    ReplyDelete