Sunday, January 13, 2013

Last Post

     Thanks Miss Rainbow give us this choice of interacting with our classmates by blogging. Frankly speaking, i wish this campaign will be continued next semester. Because I think this is more interesting homework than others which are dreary. Thus, i will prefer this way on learning writing and reading skill.

     I'm a blogger before this campaign had been held. Thus, i had started blogging since junior high school in Malaysia. Blog, is a space which i can share my fantastic and unique life to my friends or blog walker. Besides, i will share some informations like clothes, horoscope, foods, restaurants,etc. 

     After this semester, I will go back home for winter holiday and celebrate Chinese New Year. I miss Malaysia's weather, foods, friends, family and my bed! Although i will stay there for 25 days only, i hope there is lots of chances to take part activities and accompany with my friends and family.

     At last, I wish Happy Holiday and Happy New Year to all of you first.  See you on next semester! Bye and thanks!!


3 comments:

  1. Hello PeiYee! I also think blogger is a great way to learn English rather than those traditional ways! It gives me the chance to use what I have learned. What’s more, it’s not as boring as what we used do before college and not making me feel so stressed. And when I was a junior high school student, 無名小站 was once in fashion in Gi-Bay, all the teenagers were crazy about it including me! We wrote articles in Chinese on the website almost everyday to write down our how we feel and what we were thinking that day, just like a diary. But all these ended when Facebook rose abruptly. Last, Wish you have a nice winter vacation. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I do think so. Blogger is the most interesting way that I’ve learned before. I can not only share what I like but also improve my writing skill. It doesn’t give me a lot of pressure like normal homework because it just like to share something you love on blog. I haven’t written English compositions since I graduated. So my writing skill is weak but now it seems alive again. When I was in junior high school, I also wrote my blog in 無名小站 like Lavender!

    I really admire you. You’re so brave that study alone in Taiwan. I’ll miss my family and friends so much when I study abroad. Wish you have nice holidays in Malaysia! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you!!! I think blogging is an efficient way to learn English, because you have to think(introspection) when you blog, and thus learning the way to organize and compile your composition, further more, soothing your mood at the same time, why not?
    Okay, I'm not a blog pro, but I'm willing to do this for it's quite entertaining.(way too much more than quizzes) Whether this campaign is gonna last or not, imma keeping doing it cuz I'm born in this way :P

    ReplyDelete